Empyrean Medical Equipment is an importer of high-quality hospital equipment, medical instruments, laboratory apparatus, and other healthcare product services in the Philippines. We aspire to provide hospitals, laboratories, and clinics with high-quality and passed manufacturing standard products for patients across the country through our accessible and comprehensive range of services. We are a growing company gaining the trust of many brands by becoming their exclusive and certified distributor in the Philippines.
Business Name : EMPYREAN MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION
Address : 450 Durian St., Juna Subd., Matina Davao City
Telephone Number : (082)236-9032
Mobile Number : 09333276006 / 09175812160
• Mass production and availability of medical healthcare products.
• Hospitals, Clinics and Healthcare facilities promote adaptable technological advancements beneficial for patients and medical staff.
• Products are more efficient and provident in use.
• Technological advancements: Robotics and artificial intelligence
• Expansion of Medical Equipment and facilities for uprising growth of patients
• Innovation driven by competition
• Tapped by one of the most known hospitals in Mindanao, Southern Philippines Medical Center
Project I: Expansion of 3rd Level Bldg. Into 23 Isolation Units
Project II: Conversion of Maternity Ward into Isolation Facility
• Empyrean Medical Services
• Promote Hospital Sustainability
• Additional Health Care Professionals
• Noli Sheen Macababat
Earned five years (5) of experience as Account Executive for Mindanao Area while handling imaging products under Mediline Distributor Incorporated. His unparalleled connections and rapport towards key opinion leaders, decision-makers and end-users made him one, if not the best, account executive in the medical trading field industry.
• Roy Dela Cruz
Served as a Medical Executive Representative for twenty (20) consecutive years. During his term, he specialized in handling Imaging Products, Mindray, Laboratory Equipment and Supplies under Angell Technology and Anke Product companies. His extensive experience and knowledge in the field of medical sales will greatly amplify the productivity and product availability of the brands we carry in the market.
• Mark Mercader
Held 10 years of diverse experience in the industry of construction business as an Engineer. His company (Empyrean Builders Corporation) achieved exemplary services, which motivated him to pursue his interests and started six subsidiaries under Mercader Group of Companies (MGC). Currently, focused on digital solutions and general construction. His unquenching thirst and desire for more challenging profitable business ventures led him to the field of medical healthcare products which gave birth to Empyrean Medical Equipment.